Tuesday 14 December 2010

First

안녕하세요
I actually have this blog for quite some time now, just haven't had time to write because I have been working on my book. Still, I need time to get used to this as I have no idea how this site works!

As my profile has already mentioned:
Hi, I am 24 from Seoul in South Korea, but currently live in Reading near London. I am here to give advice on your relationship or love. A friend of mine introduced me blog spot, where I can help more people across the world. I have been a "date doctor" (you may say) for the 2 years and have successfully helped a lot of people. I have recently just started writing a book, hopefully it can be published next year or the year after. If you have any question that you would like to share with me privately, you can send me an email at kim.jae.chun@hotmail.com

More about me, I have recently completed Master in Psychology at University of Surrey. I'm fun and outgoing, like partying and playing football. I love music and listen to all kind of music. I'm also a huge fan of Korean drama.

That's all from me today. Will update more tomorrow.

Take it easy.
계세요~

No comments:

Post a Comment